Date(s) - Tue September, 22nd, 2020 - Tue September, 22nd, 2020
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Emergent Leader is focused on performance individually, in teams, and organizationally.
What makes an Emergent Leader? An Emergent Leader has a clear sense of awareness about who they want to be as a leader and how they choose to make a difference at work, in family, and in the community. They communicate clearly and listen intuitively, and have the courage for “missing conversations.” The Emergent Leader is agile—they recognize styles that are different from their own and can easily adapt to enhance the working relationship. They are energized by change and able to shift priorities fluidly. An Emergent Leader knows that the start of a great team is a vision that unites all members and that is built on the foundation of trust. The Emergent Leader is focused on performance: individually, on teams, and organizationally.
By completing this course, leaders will have:
- A personalized vision of the characteristics that will lead to sustained leadership greatness and a process to identify goals for sustained leadership development.
- A strong understanding of the best practices in a) communicating clearly, b) demystifying the real way to listen, and c) achieving confidence in having difficult conversations.
- The ability to identify others’ working styles and preferences, and how best to work with people who are different from themselves.
- A strong appreciation for what drives high performing teams, and the knowledge to both strengthen trust and master conflict in the team.
- The concepts and skills needed to drive performance: coaching others, managing appropriately to another’s competency and motivation, and using feedback to encourage strong performance in others.
Assessment included in this course: Everything DiSC Workplace Profile assessment designed to help build better relationships in the workplace.
This 4-part virtual workshop will take place 8:00 am – 12:00 pm on:
All sessions will be held via Zoom. Login information will be provided prior to the first session.
Registration has closed for this event.