Find Out How a TeamFORWARD Engagement Could Benefit Your Organization
Underperforming teams are costing your organization time and resources. Don't wait, complete the form or call us today.
Call us at (315) 635-6300 or complete our form
TeamFORWARD Will Improve Teamwork and Maximize Productivity
TeamFORWARD is a strategic framework for team development that provides focused performance improvement, increased engagement, and sustained transformation.
Starting with organizational discovery, the Emergent team, and your leadership team, work together to assess performance and ascertain need in specific team-dynamic areas. This allows us to identify key pain points that need addressing and allows us to provide your organization with a strategic, customized development roadmap for sustained improvement.
“A Definite Investment that Anyone Should Make in Their Business”"There are programs that are out there that are very cookie cutter ... That's where it works for us with Emergent, we sit down and make sure they know who we really are and what we're trying to achieve. I find it a highly valuable program at all levels of the organization and I think it's a definite invesment that anyone should make in their business."
President & CEO | HealtheConnections
Are Workplace Problems Holding Your Organization Back?
of employed Americans are disengaged.
Low Retention Rate
of people that end up quitting do not quit their job, they quit their boss.
of the workforce know about their company’s goals, strategies, and tactics.
of employees who plan to leave within the first year cite feeling “disconnected” to the organization.
We'll Create a Customized Approach to Improve Key Aspects of Your Team's Performance
- Increase inter-team support and rapport
- Help teams engage with the “Why”
- Provide a foundation for better team spirit and engagement
- Prepare a team for organizational change
- Ensure all voices are heard
- Build a structure for sustained team engagement
- Identify and set clear performance benchmarks
- Develop a culture of dialogue and support
- Enhance individual emotional intelligence
- Improve inter-team and inter departmental empathy
- Increase team and self-awareness
- Reduce emotional and cultural conflicts
- Reduce time spent counseling employees
- Create a culture of accountability
- Reduce ineffective communication
- Improve clarity of requests
- Increase commitment to actions ratio
- Identify and reduce unhelpful team silos
- Address a lack of trust or lack of effective collaboration
- Promote healthy debate and open dialogue
- Develop your team’s comfort with conflict
- Encourage opposing views to be aired openly
- Improve meeting prep
- Reduce time lost due to ineffective meetings
- Improve assessment of meeting necessity
- Improve meeting goal and role definition
- Ensure greater contribution from whole team
- Fix a “Too much discussion. Not enough action” challenge
"The biggest change that we've seen as a team is that we're able to have crucial conversations with each other"
"The biggest change that we've seen as a team is that we're able to have crucial conversations with each other, without getting emotionally wrapped up and taking it personally. It gave the team a lot of confidence and comfort putting some difficult conversations on the table. These conversations brought us closer. By the end of the day we were aligned. All of that is an outcome of the engagements that we had through Emergent."
Associate V.P. of Human Resources | Indium Corporation
Other Organizations that Have Benefited from Emergent's Programs
How is Emergent’s TeamFORWARD Offering Unique?
Emergent provides clients with an experience like no other, because we tailor our programs to meet your exact needs - to create a perfect fit with your culture and dovetail with concurrent or prior organizational initiatives.
We stay on top of all the latest practices and we believe in continuous learning – that way, we’re able to stay ahead of the curve and provide you with solutions that are innovative, thorough and with your current workforce in mind. Our expert trainers are certified executive coaches with the experience you need to help reach your goals. And, we’re able to adapt to your needs.
We meet you where you’re at, and help you grow from there.