7 Days to Renewed Energy and Perspective
INTENDED OUTCOME: The end in mind is to get you into action and feeling good about your commitment to your ongoing growth, energy renewal, and positive perspective during these challenging, uncertain, and unprecedented times.
Our seven-day process is intended to provide you with a plan that is easy to accomplish and that integrates mind, body, and spirit.
- Select ONE intended outcome for the week. This could be a desire to feel better or to be more patient. Pick just ONE thing that is important to you and focus on it for ONE week.
- Pick an inspirational book, movie, or podcast to read, watch, or listen to and identify ONE thing from that experience that personally inspires you – and then commit to taking action around that inspiration.
- Notice ONE of your recurring patterns. Don’t do anything about it, just notice it.
- Identify ONE thing that you are grateful for.
- Exercise your mind for ONE segment each day this week. Read, work on a puzzle, knit, learn a new dance step or anything else that may be of interest to you.
- Pause for at least ONE moment between activities, take ONE deep breath, and focus on what you want to accomplish in the subsequent activity.
- Once a day, write down your thoughts, experiences, insights, and learnings into a journal.
Ready to get started? Watch your email each morning for the next week as we focus on 1 action step each day.
See you tomorrow.