The 12 Days of Leadership – Day 6
On the sixth day of leadership, my coach gave to me;
Six Empowering Questions
Empowering questions are open-ended and thought-provoking, allowing a person to look for answers and new opportunities. Here are six to get you started:
- How will you feel when you reach your goal?
- How will your accomplishment serve you?
- Follow up to #2: how will it serve others?
- What have you learned?
- What would you do if you knew you could never fail?
- Last but not least, and a statement not a question: Tell me more…
“Successful people ask better questions and as a result, they get better answers.” – Tony Robbins