Ralph Simone has spent over a quarter of a century helping individuals and organizations transform themselves, raise their consciousness, and perform at their fullest potential.
As a Black Belt in karate and an avid reader, Ralph understands the benefits of consistent practice and continuous learning as an integral part of leadership development.
He received his B.B.A. from Siena College in 1979 with a major in accounting. He is a Certified Professional Coach, specializing in leadership and organizational effectiveness, and has amassed over 15,000 paid client coaching hours. Additionally, he holds the following certifications:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Facilitator
- Emotional and Social Competency Inventory
- Leadership Agility
- Leadership Development Framework
- COR.E Performance Dynamics Specialist
- Leadership Circle Profile
An accomplished writer and sought-after speaker, Ralph is currently writing a book entitled “Transforming: A Leader’s Guide to Integrated Intelligence.” He also published “Making It Stick” and “The Daily Re-Tweet.”
See Ralph’s TEDx talk here.