Date(s) - Tue August, 22nd, 2017
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Red Mill Inn
If you are interested in creating a culture of commitment – where communication is crystal clear, and effective requests and promises drive outstanding levels of performance and accountability – then this class is your roadmap.
To start your company on its journey, the class reviews the elements of the integrity model and how they affect your personal, team and business performance:
- Requirements to making clear requests
- Understanding and managing your promises
- How to have a conversation about a frustration
- Accountability and the positive effects
- Appreciating the behaviors you are looking to have repeated
Based on the integrity concepts from “Who Will Do What by When?” by Tom Hanson and Birgit Zacher Hanson, this class is your first step in improving your organization’s communication and, ultimately, its productivity!
Registration has closed for this event.